Number of Posts: 6
Mack Reed lives in Silver Lake. He and his wife have 1.8 kids and some cacti and puddles. He grew up in Connecticut, but has lived in L.A. since the 3rd month of the 9th decade of the last century. He rides his bike too often and burns too seldom. He founded LAVoice.org in 2002 after escaping a bright future in print journalism and the first dot-com bust. Now he architects enormous web sites for speakTECH. He believes in extraterrestrial life, fuel injection, Apple computers, brutal honesty, animated gifs, the Muses, great blue herons and the hot mustard you put on your lamb sandwich at Phillippe's. He is probably lying right now. When not wasting your time or obsessing over his other blog, he gives a lot of advice. He is 98 years old and eight feet high on the internet. Or is it the other way around?
- G’night, London, 10 Aug 2008 in Nature&On the Streets
- The wet suits you, 10 Aug 2008 in City Life&On the Streets
- Say wha …?, 05 Aug 2008 in Uncategorized
- Reflections on a knife – a stupid Yank’s tale, 05 Aug 2008 in City Life
- How not to sleep on the Tube, 05 Aug 2008 in City Life&Rantings and Ravings&Traffic and Travel
- See "Psycho Buildings" before it closes …, 22 Jul 2008 in Art&Nightlife